Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween Favourites

I can't believe Halloween is nearly upon us again, it feels like yesterday that I was writing last years post on this spooky occasion.

It seems the ideas for this theme get better and better every year and I have noticed such an increase in the Halloween products available this year in the shops.  I must admit I love the Trick or Treating and decorating aspect of Halloween so have been excited by the goodies available and some of the cute crafty ideas I have come across. 

Here are some of my fave Halloween themed ideas for kids this year ...

Cute Ghost Donut Holes by Say Yes to Hoboken
Full DIY instructions here.  You could also use this concept on cake pops or lollipops. 
I love kids cooking like this!  So cute and fun.  Adorable cookies by Red Ted Art.  Find the full how to instructions here. 
Cute Halloween pictures made with pasta by Martha Stewart.  These look like a lot of fun! 
This idea is so cool, I wish I had of thought of it!  Rubber glove goody bags, clever!  By Caponsdesserts via Pinterest.   
Too cute & super simple, cotton bud craft by Polish the Stars. 
Fun & healthy Halloween themed food by Sugar Free Kids. 

Paper Plate Spiderwebs by No Wooden Spoons
Super cute and inexpensive to make, these are a great Halloween craft for little ones.  Find full instructions here. 



Having a party & need supplies ?  Check out some of the fun options available from some of the great businesses in the What's on 4 Kids Parties directory. 


Cute Halloween Party Box by Kids Party Bags. 


Vampire Cookie Cutter Set from Partyzone. 


Zombie Cake Kit by Cake 2 the Rescue, many other Halloween styles available. 

Black & Orange Party supplies from Piece of Cake Parties & Celebrations 

Happy Halloween All!!

Kate xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment